|Competitive pay structure + Car + Phone
|Full Time, Mt Eden, Property Management
|Please Quote Reference Number 94880
Looking for a challenge & interested in working with other great people?
Are you great with customer service & perform under pressure?
Due to rapid business growth, we are seeking a Property Manager!
Do you answer yes to the following?:
If you answered yes to these questions then THIS is the opportunity you have been looking for!
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work with other talented, high character and committed professionals, in a new and modern office in Mt Eden while having flexibility to work from home?
- Are you crazy about customer service?
- Are you wanting to be part of an organization that is exploding in growth and is one of the top players in the field?
- Are you looking for an organization with ongoing opportunities to move up and more senior roles to grow into?
- Are you a hard worker with strong work ethics?
UNO Property Management Specialists provides comprehensive, reliable and trustworthy services to property owners and investors in the Auckland area.
We are looking for a charismatic Property Manager to join our elite property management team in our Mt Eden office. You will need at least 2 years' property management experience to be successful.
Our team is looking for a property management specialist to help our landlords and tenants:
Working with us is definitely not for everyone. We're on a mission to give freedom to property investors and landlords. We take care of their investment properties and their freedom is our success.
- Communicate with all parties involved appropriately in accordance with Uno's customer service standards.
- Strive for positive customer experience from landlords and tenants.
- Learn and comply with all standard Operating Procedures. Pass Audit. Meet KPI requirements.
- Rent out managed properties to qualified tenants at the highest rent possible with minimum vacancy.
- Ensure property conditions are documented; The properties are maintained, meet the current standards and any damage remedied.
- Maximize long term return, reduce risks/costs for landlords. Being able to confidently make professional recommendations to landlords that reduces potential risk and maximize long term return of the investment properties.
- Understand tenancy laws, prevent and resolve tenancy disputes promptly.
- Become a trusted property management professional whose advice can be relied upon. Act proactively as a professional.
This is no small feat, and will only be possible with the right kind of team members.
And we're not just looking for skills and experience. Having shared values is just as important.
Here are some of ours:
Who this is NOT for:
- Team first: There's no "I" in team. And without a strong team, we'll never be able to compete at the highest level.
- Learn and Grow: Appetite to grow. Learn new things
- Have Respect: Being Equal and fair. working together for better results. Show and earn respect
- Kaizen mindset: We share a commitment towards continuous small improvements so that we can make our tomorrows better than our todays.
If it looks like we might be a fit, and you're one of those weird aliens on a similar journey towards making this world a little bit better...then we encourage you to take the next steps and apply below!
- You don't like solving problems
- Growth and learning aren't a top priority for you
- You don't enjoy working with others
- Customer service isn't your strong-suit
In return, you will be rewarded with a compensation package with base salary and commission - much better than market standard after you have proved yourself to be the right person.
This is a full time role and occasional weekend work required. Applicants must be team players with the ability to cope well under pressure and work hard.
If you have the required skills and attributes and are interested in progressing your career in this exciting industry, please APPLY NOW through our online application form with a current covering letter and CV.
|Please Quote Reference Number 94880